- Researching and brainstorming each stage of the project.
- Delegating assignments to members of the graphics and advertising departments, as needed.
- Supervising employees’ work, providing direction and clarification, as needed.
- Ensuring adherence to clients’ specifications.
- Coordinating efforts to ensure that campaigns are completed.
- Adhering to time and financial restrictions.
- Tracking changes in consumer engagement following the roll-out of each marketing campaign.
- Compiling reports detailing the effects exerted by each campaign, and sharing these with clients.
- Degree in marketing, sales, or similar.
- Prior experience as a marketing executive.
- Proficiency in Hootsuite.
- A thorough understanding of contemporary trends in consumerism.
- Excellent research and writing skills, particularly as these apply to marketing.
- Strong leadership, delegation, and capacity development skills.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Respect for people and ideas.